FOR SALE: Custom Nitrous/Arm/Purge/LED Panel.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Up for sale I have a custom Nitrous panel with the flip switch, LED status light, purge button, and the "Go Baby Go" button which you can wire however you want. The SS panel is mounted with 4 allen head screws to a rectangular piece which you don't have to use and can undo the 4 allen head screws and have a very thin SS piece which you can mount anywhere on your car. With the box attached it is 5x3x1.5 in size. The big steel bolt can also be removed if you don't want it. It is a very customisable piece.

It has never been used and everything is brand new.

I'm asking $100 shipped for it.

I accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, Cash App, Square, and I don't have PayPal, but my buddy who let's me use his PP all the time does and I could go that route, but would prefer Square since you don't need to have an app or download anything. I can simply send an invoice to your email address and you can pay with credit/debit card, plus Google Pay is linked in the invoice as well. For those weary, Square has buyer protection as well and will remove the funds from the buyer and place then in escrow until they investigate after 7-10 days and tell you the outcome. This is on their website, so don't just take my word for it.

N-1.jpeg

N-2.jpeg

N-3.jpeg

N-4.jpeg

N-5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread