Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbovine

Established Member
Took a quick pic on my lunch
img2012040300618.jpg

srtsir

Established Member
Are these still available??? If so do you have a pic of a silver..How much shipped to 13211

Clutch73

Established Member
I'd be interested in a black one if you are still doing these. I found this in a search but you were still posting having every color.

robb15033

Established Member
Well guy's I've been wanting to do this for a while on my Car and was so pleased with the results that I decided to make a few. I have six that are already painted 3 Red, 2 Black 1 White and I have 7 more that are waiting for paint so you can choose what color you want.
Price will be $30 for the used ones I reconditioned shipped to the lower 48 states

fordemblem2.jpg

fordemblem.jpg

Update
I have More New and used one's but these will be my last batch
I have about 30 brand New ones 25 Black, 3 red, 2 DSG, 3 White. Price for those will be $45 shipped.
As for the used ones I have about 10 Black, 3 red, 3 white, 2 DSG Price for those is still $30 shipped I'm sure these will go quick so let me know guys. Thanks

I am in dire need of a FORD decklid emblem as awesome as these are. These are Bad A$$
One black one and one & one white one, please.
-BUMP-

Last edited:

robb15033

Established Member
I am gathering supplies for a batch. They will be ready to order in less than 2 weeks.
YEAHH! That makes my day. Would it benefit you if I were to do a bit of advertising, or are you busy enough trying to keep up? Let us know, glad to hear your feelin creative. Great stuff.

4DRHTRD

Ecoboosted!!!!
Established Member
I need a couple for my truck , red lettering with gloss black for front and red lettering with tuxedo black for the rear. I think they're both 9".

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread