Custom posters

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
I was thinking about getting one of these done for the garage/carshows

thought it would look cool with the MCT logo on it somewhere.It says a discount for car clubs on there if anyone else is interested here's the link

http://www.superstylings.com/

Maybe have everone chip in and e-mail me pics maybe make an MCT poster with big logo in the center and all the car around it what do you guys think? :shrug:

Let me know if your interested.

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Check these out for comparison.

red vert

blue vert

The red one was created by Gerald Klandrud who was the REP Visual Factory artist, not sure if he is still doing it. He sent it to me after the first REP tour.

I chopped the blue color into the blue one.

Would like to see if any of our members have photo chop skills. Chop your own car into this pic (or mine or Dougs, plz)

I need one with all the mods listed around the sides.

check here for more images you may want to include

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=4287723329

login postbanguest
password guestpostban

Last edited:

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
I really like the way that looks postban. i don't have enough mods to fill up the whole left side though LOL. I would just use BIG letters.

I'm gonna clean up my car next weekend and do a photo shoot for some nice pics. I just need a good place to do it because my driveway is not going to work.

Blue03

Established Member
Dave, gotta hand it to ya, that is sweet. I wouldn't mind having something like that. Oh, my photo shop skills suck!

T.Bone

Established Member
postban said:
Would like to see if any of our members have photo chop skills. Chop your own car into this pic (or mine or Dougs, plz)

I need one with all the mods listed around the sides.

How big do you need it? I might be able to do something on that you can print and put in with you cars documentation.

Not real good with Photo Shop, but I have some other programs.

How is this?
postban.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread