custom twin turbo 03 mineral gray - thinking of selling

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Not true at all... i guess you havent been seeing all the other cars on here selling for more than they are worth. I dont think he will get his asking price but doesnt hurt to ask. Looks like a nice set up! A lot of money in this car Fo Sho!

so your trying to say his asking price is whats "in the car" posts like this are exactly why I dont come to this forum hardly any more, you have no clue what your talking about.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
i will go 35k...things have come up at work and i don't want to lose my job and still have it. i will be losing a good bit at 35k

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
hehehe, I'm still playing the lottery though.........and will until someone buys this car :)

bump for an absolutely SICK ride.....ask me how I know :D

cashorn

He has run the hell out of this car... I have never seen someone abuse a machine like this... wtf is he thinking??? Just kidding Scott... I had no idea u were thinking of selling this beauty... will u take me for a ride before u sell it? LOL!!!

Last edited:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
He has run the hell out of this car... I have never seen someone abuse a machine like this... wtf is he thinking??? Just kidding Scott... I had no idea u were thinking of selling this beauty... will u take me for a ride before u sell it? LOL!!!

was just toying w/ the idea...but not very long...i'm going to pay it off and keep it.

i'll take you for a ride when you pull the trigger on a car

Users who are viewing this thread