custom under hood lights!!!!

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
I made custom hood lights for the mustang community and im selling the kit for 85.00. it includes 2 lights and a toggle switch and its a very easy install.Knowone has these lights and im selling them like crazy. email me and ill give you pics and more details. [email protected] These are the brightest hood lights by far!!!! and only draw 3watts each!!

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
they are hi intensity wafers no l.e.d diode in them.I sell them like crazy at car shows.

Last edited:

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
as you can see the lights are very slim and are extremely bright at night.i also make them for the trunk for the mustangs.

Last edited:
Here you go Eric, it is a bad ass kit!

underhoodlights.jpg

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
thanx rob!!!! I have to post the pictures of terrys car and my friend dave and keith they all have my kit and love it!!! this can be huge because no mustang has hoodlights and show or not its a good thing to have to work on the car or car shows.

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
They are not your standard led they are wafers and hi intensity thus very expensive!!!! and they are waterproof.I understand that you think its expensive but i sell them like crazy and people try to find them on there own and they cant.they are very special and custom made.a standard led will not put out the power that these do period!!! Hey there just as expensive as 1 tank of premium gas for the cobra lol.

Last edited:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
If these were around $50 shipped, I would probably bite. But $85...pfftt. I can wire up some and make a switch myself. It's not that hard really.

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
If these were around $50 shipped, I would probably bite. But $85...pfftt. I can wire up some and make a switch myself. It's not that hard really.
of course you could wire up any lights but these are like hid and i want the engines to pop not a dim light,look im selling alot of them at my price and had guys say the same thing why so much and then they saw them in person and i always get ive never seen something like this and they buy it.lets put it this way lethal performance wants to carry them.But hey go make your lights no problem im just selling something that looks good on the cobras thats all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread