Custom Vortech Backet Side Mounting

Lightning94

Established Member
I have designed a bracket to side mount the vortech supercharger for Generation 1 Lightning. Now I was looking to get it made and was curious if anyone here else would be intereseted so we all can get a better price on the manufacturing of this bracket. If Interested email [email protected].

VBracket1.JPG

charged351

Established Member
Where will it mount to? Will it bolt to the regular vortech suppiled accessory bracket? Possibly interested. Also where did you get the wheels for your truck?

Lightning94

Established Member
This bracket mounts uses longer bolts with spacers feeding through the three bolts that currently mount your ac compressor and powersteering pump to the head on the driver side of the engine. This allows for the supercharger to be side mounted like a powerdyne set up is mounted on our trucks. If you have further questions i can be emailed at [email protected]

Got wheels from place in florida but they were the last ones. But i found that these people sell the wheels and will redrill them to the 5x 5.5 for our trucks. Very nice job and high quality job on the redrill. http://www.arrowtireandwheel.com/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread