Cut springs = Loud clunk Help!

03CobraDom

Established Member
I think im missing a metal plate off of the top after looking thru some old pictures... Anyone know where i can get this?? Or if i just order some CC plates will i be ok??

03CobraDom

Established Member
Before:
3.gif

After:
0921081441a.gif

0921081442.gif

orange_whiner

Pro-class stoplight racer
Established Member
CC plates won't fix your problem, what you need is the rubber isolator, I would check a salvage yard, I would imagine they are the same as the gt's but I am not certain. If they are not the same I would....Actually you might want to check your local autoparts store like checker schucks kraegen they have HELP! parts that may help you.

03CobraDom

Established Member
CC plates won't fix your problem, what you need is the rubber isolator, I would check a salvage yard, I would imagine they are the same as the gt's but I am not certain. If they are not the same I would....Actually you might want to check your local autoparts store like checker schucks kraegen they have HELP! parts that may help you.

look in the middle picture...is that the rubber isolator ur talkin about?? I also found the one plate..

orange_whiner

Pro-class stoplight racer
Established Member
yes that's what I was talking about I should have said isolator retainer "the one plate" is what you are missing

Last edited:

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Get an M&M CC plate. It will eliminate the rubber bushing assembly and you will need it for a proper alignment depending on how much you lowered the car.

Users who are viewing this thread