D.S.S level 2's?????

9900blueoval

Established Member
when u received them in the mail did the kit come with two booty clamps and grease for the end that goes into the pumpkin or are u to supply them yourselves???and where would u get syn. axle grease??

trey193

Established Member
Good Q's I am thinking about the level 2's as well. What all is included and what do you have to do to install them?? Level 2 people chime in!!

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
I have the level I's, and clamps and boots were included. (But no grease.) I'm sure it's the same deal for the level II's. You could always call Frank to be sure.

trey193

Established Member
What are the level 1's? How many levels are there>>?? I know I cant afford level 5's!

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
trey - the level I's are just the bars themselves. You use the stock inner and outer CVs. I think they were about half the cost of the level II's, and guaranteed (for 6 months) up to 500 rwhp. It's a nice product! Just be very careful when installing the boots! Make absolutely certain you have ALL the grease off of the lip of the boot and on the joint (and bar) where it seals up to. Use a degreaser to get it all off. If you don't, they will leak! (Ask me how I know! LOL)

BLWN

Established Member
My Level IIs came with the clamps, boots and grease.

Users who are viewing this thread