D specs best setting for daily driving

RARESNAKE

Established Member
I have an 07 with d specs and eibach sport springs. What is the best or most recommend setting for the d specs for daily driving. What are you guys running? I feel it to be bouncy or do you recommend other springs for daily driving ?

Thanks in advance

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I have the same set up and honestly, it's all about preference and driving style. I actually like the ride slightly on the firm side and since I don't run a front sway bar I prefer the struts stiffer than the shocks to help combat the tiny bit of body roll I get without the bar. I keep my rears set 2.5 turns from full firm and the fronts 2 turns from full firm. Keep in mind, I don't drive my car everyday, matter of fact I haven't driven my car before yesterday in about 2 months and all winter before that, so the harsh ride never really has a chance to get to me.
If you're a true daily driver, you might want to think about swapping the Sport Lines out for a set of FRPP springs, which from my experience are much more daily driver friendly but still give you a descent drop.

RARESNAKE

Established Member
I can understand that but I drive my car 400-600 miles a week. So I'm looking for a little better ride quality. Was thinking of switching to Steeda sports.

NastyNate420

Established Member
I have d-specs on the rear in my mach (stock springs and struts) and have them set at 4 turns out.
After my torque arm install I stiffened them up to 2.5 turns out.

DaFreak

Established Member
I run the d's at 3 turns out with the frpp springs as a DD. Only about 150 miles per week but no complaints on harshness

Users who are viewing this thread