D1sc procharger leak a possibility?

Hotrodvdog

Established Member
The oil level seems to be a little less each time I check it. Is it possible the head unit is blowing oil into the intake track? I don't have any outer leaks at all. I've found oil in the intake track before but it didn't have the distinct pig sh*t smell that Procharger oil has. I believe it's just blow by. Any ideas? :shrug:

20stang02

Established Member
Sounds like you are getting blow by in the manifold which is where you're vacuum line for the Blow off valve is tapped into...that could explain why there is engine oil in and around the blow off valve.

I would just check the discharge tube of the blower and make sure that is dry as well

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Was the oil before or after the intercooler? Is it on the inlet of the supercharger?

If its on the inlet the oil is blowby, I had the same problem. An inline filter fixed that.

You shouldnt be looking oil because the supercahrger is sealed. It you are it can mean that you seals on the supercharger could be going.

Hotrodvdog

Established Member
Took off the blower and inspected it. No leaks of any kind. I also went ahead and changed the blower oil. It was a full 6 oz like it should be. I went ahead and installed a Summit oil catch can. Thanks for everyone's input. Oh and the squeak was a bad Procharger idler. SVTperformance family FTW!:banana:

01yellercobra

Established Member
I need to get a new one. Is it possible to buy one from some place other then Procharger?

Users who are viewing this thread