*D1SC Procharger Supercharger Stage II Tuner Kit 2005-2010 Mustang

thebuffalo11

Established Member
This D1SC Procharger has only 30 minutes of actual run time on it. It is absolutely like new and everything is included that originally came from Procharger. It was tried as an experiment on a Mustang roadracer and decided to go back to natural aspiration after having issues with coolant temperature running too warm. I believe this supercharger would be excellent on the street or for a drag racing application, just not a good choice for road racing where an engine is running wide open for 20 minutes at a time. It is a stage II Tuner kit with an upgraded race intercooler.

I also have three extra pullies, not included, (only one 4.0" comes with it). The 4.0" pulley makes around 10psi. The other pulleys were $93 per pulley and I will through in free. The sizes are 4.25, 4.75, and 5.0"

The high output intercooled procharger system produces a 70-75% power gain on stock motors running pump gas! This should put you around 480-510 rwhp.

It comes with a self-contained oiling system, drain line, and three new bottles of procharger oil still in their package. Don't let this deal get away. Cost $5800 new, now only $4250 obo with super low miles. Look at the amazing clean pics.. i have perfect feedback. PayPal OK.
The estimated shipping will be around $100 since it will require three boxes.

00p0p_hQsGXYsAzuM_600x450.jpg
00J0J_6B4BXga4Cye_600x450.jpg

96supersnake

Established Member
Comes with everything except pump, Injectors, and tuner?
Very interested buyer!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread