Dad of the year right here, NOT!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
[video=youtube;e3rFT5tmQaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3rFT5tmQaQ[/video]

joey-roma

Established Member
I tell you what. If I would have been there and seen that , it would be on .

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - A Bakersfield, California man has been arrested in connection with a stunning viral video that authorities say appears to show him striking a toddler in the face at a convenience store Thursday.

Justin Cole Whittington, 23, was arrested at his home and booked into the downtown jail early Friday on a charge of child endangerment. He is being held on a million dollars bail.

The short video shows a little boy running down an aisle of the store. A man is seen chasing the boy for a few seconds, then walking up and striking the boy across the face. The boy falls to the floor gripping his face and crying. The man picks the boy up by his arm and hands the boy over to a woman who leads him out of the store.

Police say they became aware late Thursday of the video that was circulating on Facebook.

An employee at the store, Vests Market in Bakersfield, saw what happened and told his boss to check the surveillance video.

"I knew it was serious so I automatically ran back there. You know, there's 15 cameras in here, they are high definition so I saw it all clearly and I really wish I didn't see something like that," said store owner Harry Dindral.

Dindral says the video made him sick to his stomach and was shocked it happened inside his store. He called police and filed a report against the man in the video.

"I've seen some stuff go down in my store that nobody should ever see but this was by far on top of the line for being the worse. That little kid getting smacked like that. I understand spanking your child, but full on hitting somebody in the face like that who was so helpless...it just sunk my heart," Dindral said.

Police tracked Whittington down at his home, where he lives with the little boy.

The child was checked out by medical personnel and determined to be well enough to stay at the home. There is still no word what happened to the mother seen whisking the child out of the store.

http://www.wthr.com/story/28775675/california-man-seen-smacking-child-in-viral-video-arrested

paluka21

Established Member
Many years ago when I was in my late teens I saw a woman strike a small toddler across the face and then beat him in the car outside of a grocery store. At the time I was too young/immature to do anything about it, but looking back I wish I would have been bright enough to get the tag number and call the police.
Now a days, if I saw another man do that, I would definitely have to step in as I couldn't sit back and watch a child get beat like that.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
"Million dollar bail"!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What the **** else was this dude charged with?!?!? I agree, if i saw that, that dude would be leveled on the spot. That is just terrifying watching a grown man do that to a little kid.

paluka21

Established Member
"Million dollar bail"!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What the **** else was this dude charged with?!?!? I agree, if i saw that, that dude would be leveled on the spot. That is just terrifying watching a grown man do that to a little kid.

Agreed. People like that are cowards. I'll walk away from a fight as I have too much to lose, but protecting a child from harm is something that sets me off.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
While I feel truly awful about this, the boy will be fine and this incident will hopefully put him in another home and away from that monster for good. As a father of three young kids, it would be on like donkey kong, if I witnessed that.

Chris0304

Established Member
What a POS!! At least they got him this time. I'm sure he does this shit on a regular basis and probably beats the wife/gf as well. Hopefully he gets some of his own medicine wherever he ends up.

va boy

Established Member
Thanks, that's what we need... another serial killer in 20 years. Idiot.

My initial thought as well, learned behavior. Poor kid, maybe someone in the same jail will get word of said POS's charges. From what I understand, inmates have a special way they "welcome" rapists and child molesters/abusers.

Users who are viewing this thread