Daily beater ideas???

Clemson

Established Member
So right now I have a '13 fusion titanium. Im looking for ideas for something fun (comparatively speaking), with 4 seats (got kids to haul) and a manual transmission - no, paddle shifters are not the same. Whachu got?

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Not many American cars that fit the bill since very few have manual transmissions.

Other than the Chevy SS, maybe a V6, 6 speed Nissan Altima or Honda Accord?

Of course plenty of BMW sedans come with decent power and 6 speed transmissions but idk if you want to deal with a German car.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Without a price range, kind of hard to make suggestions.

I like the Chevy SS suggestion myself and would also suggest a VW GTI in 5 door configuration. Great fun to drive, good on fuel, room for adults in the back.

helloWorld

Established Member
Well, if budget is not an option, a 2009+ CTS-V sedan/wagon can be had with a manual transmission. Whether or not that fits the bill of a beater :p

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Could try to find a Lexus isf.... great looks, good power and handling, amenities, paddle auto, v8 and pretty reliable.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Boy racers are not an option....focus, jetta, golf, civic, etc.

i really like the 370z

So a 370z isn't a boy racer? Hmm

I know a few people that had the G35/7 4 door cars, but they knew jack shit about cars so I tuned them out whenever they spoke about them

An older M5 would be awesome, but I'm not sure of their cost nowadays and (like someone said earlier), dunno if you want to deal with a German car

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Ooooo another idea is the E55 AMG, but I don't know if they are available with manuals. I remember seeing a video way back in the day of a stock E55 amg blowing the doors off of a bolt on Terminator

*edit* video found

Users who are viewing this thread