Dallas area dyno shops

agof95

Established Member
Originally posted by B-O-B'03
90 miles one way from Frisco???

I don't recall it being that far from Plano, maybe 25 at the most and I am pretty sure that Frisco is not 65 miles from Plano :-D

mapquest.com says 49.14 miles <click me>

I'll bet speedtek is just as far.

Also,

It is Modern Muscle car Technologies :thumbsup:

-Brian

I'm in Mt. Pleasant which is about 110 miles east of Dallas. I used to live in Frisco.

olchakla, I can contribute two cars to the 15 needed. I can possibly add another if my dad brings his '00 C5. Having speedworks all to ourselves and only paying $40 definately works for me.

coleman, it seems your the best at organizing these things so work your magic for March 1st. Speedworks or MMT, it doesn't matter to me.

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
I vote for MMT, March 1 - $40 for three pulls with wideband. I am not opposed to going to SpeedTek on March 1 for $35 for three pulls with wideband as a second choice if we go early.

RigorMortis

Established Member
Well I'm definitely up for March 1 ... either speedworks in Lewisville or SpeedTek in Garland.

MMT is just too far. But if you guys get gathered for MMT... that's cool.

Speedworks in Lewisville is closeby so it's no biggie if I go alone or with one or two guys from Ennis that want to come this way.

03trubluGT

Established Member
March 1st is sounding good to me, let me know when/where. If it's gonna be in the afternoon, I need to get a sitter, cuz I think my wife has to work......

The sooner we know the better----------

Thanks................:beer:

TPOC

Established Member
Originally posted by DD2000GT
You STILL don't have your car back??? What are they doing to it???

They had to rip out the rear end, and replace either the upper or lower A control arm. I don't have all the details yet, but they are now waiting on Ford to come out and tack weld some spots that were either missed or not done very well during manufacturing.

It's been there since the 3rd. :cryying:

Good thing is, I'm saving miles and gas money :lol1:

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Originally posted by TPOC
They had to rip out the rear end, and replace either the upper or lower A control arm. I don't have all the details yet, but they are now waiting on Ford to come out and tack weld some spots that were either missed or not done very well during manufacturing.

It's been there since the 3rd. :cryying:

Good thing is, I'm saving miles and gas money :lol1:

TPOC
What happened to your car? How did your control arms go bad?

coleman

Established Member
i'll swing by and leave some rubber on your driveway to make you feel more at home... or just to rub it in a little :lol1:

TPOC

Established Member
Originally posted by olchakla
TPOC
What happened to your car? How did your control arms go bad?

Beats me! The body pop has been there since a week after I bought it. I guess quality wasn't job one when building mine :??:

TPOC

Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
i'll swing by and leave some rubber on your driveway to make you feel more at home... or just to rub it in a little :lol1:

You would do that for me? :rolleyes: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread