Dallas GTG- Speedworks on 7/12

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Originally posted by SaleenCobra
That is a great MOD!

Do you know how to install it? Do you need the steeda cable or can you use the stock? Care to assist us in the install? :-D

coleman

Established Member
mine is on the way ... just like yours i'm sure. :)
but won't be here until next week i'm sure :(

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
mine is on the way ... just like yours i'm sure. :)
but won't be here until next week i'm sure :(

Got mine delivered this afternoon by the friendly local UPS guy... :beer:

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Here is the thread form the last dyno day we did March 1 at Speedworks.

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31573

I will attend but will probrably pass on a dyno run. I do plan on having them reprogram the chip to change traction control to allways off and disable the shift light. Joining in the lunch also.
Dan had recommended Sonny Bryans BBQ down the street from the shop, where we went the last time.

This is the 2nd Saturday, isn't it SVT Texas chapter mtg weekend?

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by olchakla
Here is the thread form the last dyno day we did March 1 at Speedworks.

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31573

I will attend but will probrably pass on a dyno run. I do plan on having them reprogram the chip to change traction control to allways off and disable the shift light. Joining in the lunch also.
Dan had recommended Sonny Bryans BBQ down the street from the shop, where we went the last time.

This is the 2nd Saturday, isn't it SVT Texas chapter mtg weekend?

It is SVT Texas day also. I think Coleman said he was going there and then meeting the group at the dyno.
Does Speedworks tune Diablo chips? I have the Edlebrock dry system ready to go in and it will need some fine tuning. That should keep me interested until the Kenne Bell gets here.
Kinney Mufflers has the 3.5 or 4" rolled tips that are like the ones on the Borla Stinger system available. I might make it by tomorrow for an install. ;-)

03CobraFreak

Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
anyone up for breakfast before the dyno &/or SVTtexas meeting?

http://www.svttexas.com/Forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5050
up to 14 people already ... that's w/o us! could be some sweet photo ops!

i plan on:

1. breakfast w/ above: 8:30-10
2. SVTtexas: 10:30-11:30?
3. dyno @ Speedworks 11:30?-?
4. lunch -- sounds like a plan

thoughts?

Coleman

What's the SVT Texas 10:30 - 11:30? :shrug:

coleman

Established Member
SVTtexas is an area SVT club: cobras, lightnings, and other ford sports cars...

www.svttexas.com

they put on a couple of area activities & it's a good source of information & fun too...

they have monthly meetings @ John Eagle Ford downtown near Love Field

Quick03SVT

Established Member
Hello from RIO....

Well I see you all are still having the GTGs... Man I wish I could attend but I have to be here in Rio :rollseyes

I guess I will have to go to the beach insted and stare at beautiful women. Oh wait...I really don't even need to leave the office to do that :lol:

Anyway, I will have some pics here soon for you all. It is actually quite amaizing here. The people are great and it is a very nice place. Have fun drving around in your '03s. Hope mine is ok in long term parking :(

RB

Quick03SVT

Established Member
OH Yea... I forgot to mention that it is Jeans day here at the office....OH MY GOD

I never thought I would enjoy jean day so much:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RossGN

Established Member
What brand of chips does Speedworks program?

Bingo13

Established Member
I will not be there today. The combination of the new Nittos and a snarly but now tamed Z-28 has left the area around my right rear axle making a popping noise. I have to find a rack and get it checked out today. :(

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Finally got coleman to get his beast to speedworks and get the dyno. I save the suspense and let him post his numbers but its better than before. Pretty nice.

saleencobra and I did the dyno runs and saleencobra had some impressive runs also. BOB03 came by to meet us there, not to do a dyno run, but to join us for lunch afterwards. While we had four 03 Cobras at speedworks, Dan called another 03 Cobra, that has been doing his mods at Speedworks also, to come and visit us and he joined us for lunch afterwards. Another new member, metallic grey coupe and lives in McKinney and will be signing on to our forum and getting his handle. Look forward to having him partake in our ongoing lunch GTG.

Had the caravan going from speedworks down to snuffers in addison. Four 03 cobras burning the highway up. Sharp to see a group of cobras running the highway in a caravan. Lets keep it going.

03CobraFreak

Established Member
Sorry I was not able to make it to Speedworks today guys :nonono:
One of the servers at work decided to throw up on its self and I had to go in to work :mj:
I look foward to meeting you guys in person very soon :beer:

coleman

Established Member
yes, it was awesome ... four cobra enthusiasts (+ 1 shadow) out on the town Saturday morning :thumbsup:

it was awesome: breakfast w/ a ton of SVT owners, SVTtexas meeting with a supercharger/turbo presentation, off to Speedworks to dyno, impressive results (more like what i was expecting), caravan to lunch (no police), more talk about cars, kills, mods, and the like ... :beer:

i started another thread about my KB dyno results...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46879

Users who are viewing this thread