Damn, 04 Cobra

z power

Banned
Hi, Guys.... How you doing....i want to share with you my story. :shrug:

there was an oil leak in my car...then they told me that they've fixed it..after 2 weeks they told me that crank pully leaking oil... :mj: :mj:

today the dealer called me and said: MOHAMMED YOUR ENGINE IS BLOWN OUT) HAHAHAHA :burn: :burn:

WHAT THE HELL.. I WENT THERE AND I LOOKED AT IT IT WAS BROKEN. THEN TEHY TOLD ME WE MIGHT ORDER A NEW ENGINE..AND THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE FORD REP TO SHOW UP.

MAN I EVEN DIDNT DO ANY MODS TO MY CAR..

MOHAMMED ( Z POWER )

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
z power said:
Hi, Guys.... How you doing....i want to share with you my story. :shrug:

there was an oil leak in my car...then they told me that they've fixed it..after 2 weeks they told me that crank pully leaking oil... :mj: :mj:

today the dealer called me and said: MOHAMMED YOUR ENGINE IS BLOWN OUT) HAHAHAHA :burn: :burn:

WHAT THE HELL.. I WENT THERE AND I LOOKED AT IT IT WAS BROKEN. THEN TEHY TOLD ME WE MIGHT ORDER A NEW ENGINE..AND THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE FORD REP TO SHOW UP.

MAN I EVEN DIDNT DO ANY MODS TO MY CAR..

MOHAMMED ( Z POWER )
Sorry to hear that man! :nonono:

ModsAway

Established Member
New user putting some hate on the cobra? Something tells me he didn't lurk around here all that long just to start his posts with something like this.

If im wrong I apologize.

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
z power said:
ModsAway you are wrong....

dont worry man i belive u.. i have a question.. did u ever go 150+ and for how long..

be honest please i think we are all finding out what causes these things to go!!

M arc

ModsAway

Established Member
z power said:
ModsAway you are wrong....

ok sorry :thumbsup: not like it would have been the first time.

So did the dealership ruin the engine completely trying to test out the leak?

z power

Banned
combatstang said:
dont worry man i belive u.. i have a question.. did u ever go 150+ and for how long..

be honest please i think we are all finding out what causes these things to go!!

M arc

i never drive over 150, my max speed was 90. :shrug:
the dealer said they are going to contact me when Ford Rep give them the OK to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread