Damn! McRib is back

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I don't know how they make their McRib, probably not far off from this. This is how they make their chicken, the whole bird, beaks and feet is pulverized into this goop..FYI that is died pink to give it a more natural appearance. Bon Appétit!!

mechanically-engineered-chicken.jpg

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I don't know how they make their McRib, probably not far off from this. This is how they make their chicken, the whole bird, beaks and feet is pulverized into this goop..FYI that is died pink to give it a more natural appearance. Bon Appétit!!

That looks like Ice Cream…. Looks very delicious just needs some toppings the fillings

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
Bunch of pansies in this thread..should only stick to organic food :pepper:

If you guys only knew how half the food you eat was processed :rollseyes:rollseyes

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member

I will never eat McDonald's chicken nuggets again thanks.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Tried them years ago and tasted nasty. Tried them two years ago and it was tasty.

missfire84

Banned
I always eat healthy, and I stay in good physical shape. BUT MCRIBS ARE AWESOME!!! That is the time of year when I cheat on my eating habits. I don't care if they are made from rat $h#*! For everyone here who has been to Iraq, and ate "KOBOBS", then you understand where I am coming from. No telling what all kind of meat the locals tried feeding us in Mahmudiyah Iraq.

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member

tumblr_m97v9gKikH1rdqkdso1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread