damn srt4

rods&pistons03

Established Member
my friend has a 02 srt4 neon with intake, exhaust, and boost set at 17 psi, my 03 has a built short block, long tube headers, 6lb pulley,intake, custom burned diablo, and bassani exhaust, but on a roll that little shit gets me by a car and stays at a car, he can't pull me and i can't pull him at that point, i need some help i got this built short block but i am getting toasted by a neon, and i want to beat him without spray

COBRA32

Established Member
Put a KenneBell blower on that truck. Maybe they forgot to put all of the spark plugs in after that rebuild.

MaxPower

She likes Spaghetti
Established Member
Originally posted by rods&pistons03
my friend has a 02 srt4 neon with intake, exhaust, and boost set at 17 psi, my 03 has a built short block, long tube headers, 6lb pulley,intake, custom burned diablo, and bassani exhaust, but on a roll that little shit gets me by a car and stays at a car, he can't pull me and i can't pull him at that point, i need some help i got this built short block but i am getting toasted by a neon, and i want to beat him without spray

Get some Nitto DRs for the back, and get a DYNO TUNE!. If your chip is mail order ("custom"), it still doesn't have the "exact" tune for your PERSONAL L. You may pick up a few ponies - or MORE, having it tuned on a dyno. That's the real way to have it done.

With your mods, you should start pulling on him...

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I would go with Kenne Bell myself. I heard those srt-4's are supposed to be fast, but dang. To bad is a dodge POS!

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
all you need is sticky tires those litlle $hits are slow. you should easily get him with does mods.

rods&pistons03

Established Member
its getting dyno tuned on monday, i heard it isnt a good idea to go with a 8lb lower because it builds too much heat with the stock blower. i already have drags on the rear and i eat him on a roll, but i still want to pull him at least a little bit on a roll

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
The 04's are supposed to be faster than the 03 srt's. There also is a 5k upgrade from the the dealer for a stage 4 kit...warrantied and all....plus they're light as crap. I like the seats in them and the g-force tires, but that's about it. The paint quality is poor and the back seats look cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread