Damn White Sox!!

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Astros blew every chance they could have in this world series..but hey at least they made it for once right?

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
SQ Stang said:
Astros blew every chance they could have in this world series..but hey at least they made it for once right?

Nah; change that to "Brad Lidge" blew every chance they......

Lidge bout cost them a chance to go to world series givin up homer to Pujols. Then he loses game 2 of World Series for them. Then goes out tonight an chokes again an loses the World Series for them. Backe pitched a shutout for them for 7 friggin innings an yet Lidge can't pitch TWO phuckin innings without fuggin up? I know one thing; call it harsh, but if I was Drayton McClane I would have pulled Lidge to the side as soon as he walked in clubhouse after game an told him to pack your shit son, your fired. :fm:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Damn, swept them!! I like both teams, so I was hoping for a great series...oh well. Has there ever been another set of 2 straight world series sweeps before? That's something I should now. :nonono:

Dominh8ter

Established Member
The sox played a damn good series though. I guess I got to give them props for a series well played, Congrats Chi-town!!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
While it was a sweep, it was close during the games. Altough that doesn't really matter now.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Fiveoh93Snake said:
Nah; change that to "Brad Lidge" blew every chance they......

Lidge bout cost them a chance to go to world series givin up homer to Pujols. Then he loses game 2 of World Series for them. Then goes out tonight an chokes again an loses the World Series for them. Backe pitched a shutout for them for 7 friggin innings an yet Lidge can't pitch TWO phuckin innings without fuggin up? I know one thing; call it harsh, but if I was Drayton McClane I would have pulled Lidge to the side as soon as he walked in clubhouse after game an told him to pack your shit son, your fired. :fm:

I'd say more along the lines of OUR HITTING SUCKED! We left 18 guys on base.... Stranded.....

Lidge did what he was supposed to, but the hitting couldn't back him up. Choked again..... Atleast we made it though.

Users who are viewing this thread