Dana White: Eventually Fedor is going to be here

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
UFC100 post fight press conference Dana says basically he's going to get Fedor.

I'd be willing to bet after the Lesnar vs. (Carwin/Velasquez) will be Lesnar vs. Fedor which would most likely be next summer. I can't wait. :banana::pepper:

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=VideoPlayer.home&gid=21199

This link worked for me; if it doesn't work for you I apologize.

Last edited:

canibus

Established Member
If fedor beats barnett and lesnar wins his next fight. It will be the biggest match ever. I want fedor to come to the ufc but not to stay there. I want him to go in there and wreck dana's best fighter and leave. Just to piss on dana's ego.

ToyoFl

Established Member
If fedor beats barnett and lesnar wins his next fight. It will be the biggest match ever. I want fedor to come to the ufc but not to stay there. I want him to go in there and wreck dana's best fighter and leave. Just to piss on dana's ego.

Lol, but it would be a sick fight

95t88h

Established Member
I don't want to stir up trouble here. I know Fador is a great fighter probably the best pound for pound I've ever seen but Lesner has so much size and power I think Fador will have his hands full.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
I don't want to stir up trouble here. I know Fador is a great fighter probably the best pound for pound I've ever seen but Lesner has so much size and power I think Fador will have his hands full.

Bwahahahahahah. Fedor is not human.
Really though if Brock could trap his hips and keep from his arm bar it could be great. It looked liked Mir stunned him a bit then went for that supid flying arlovski knee. A take down was evident either way but a cloudy Brock is open to more of a ground game. Fedor will box him up, force a take down and submit him.

Last edited by a moderator:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Fedor may be a smaller HW but I think he's a lot stronger than most people think. Ive heard fignters say he's physically the strongest fighter they ever faced. Of course Brock is probably the strongest fighter in MMA but I just don't think he could pull of a win by trying to lay on Fedor and smother him. Hong Man Choi is much larger and heavier than Brock and Fedor still managed to submit him after he tried to lay on him and control him. I think Fedor would try to stand up though and rock him a few times and then unleash much like the Sylvia fight.

Users who are viewing this thread