Dang this section is dead lately.

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
I'm buried under 10ft of snow !! JK, been busy with holiday, job related stuff.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Stang Nation

It's an international forum but currently populated by all NW guys. :beer:

There's so much I could say on this post/subject. :banana:

Stangnation is a very different crowd then SVTP. Alot younger, combined with all the "GOODNESS" that comes along with youth and it's and general lack of wisdom/respect/etc. There are some bright spots, however few and far between. :)

Being winter, forums always slow down this time of year. Most of us are in the garage wrenching, getting ready for next season.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
im still sitting back waiting to jump on the right cobra..

greg, mystic is looking SICK with the new rims and brakes.

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
I think mostly everyone's burried under the snow. Not so bad here in Everett. I hear it's pretty bad up north though. BTW, If anyone knows of someone that has a cheap 4x4 for sale (around $2500) let me know. I need a winter beater.:rockon:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
im still sitting back waiting to jump on the right cobra..

greg, mystic is looking SICK with the new rims and brakes.

Thanks man! Wish I could have put the 3.4 on but I'm just out of time. Will have to wait til next time. :(
I know a guy selling a MG 03 for $145000. Has a gang of miles though. 98k.:shrug:

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
Thanks man! Wish I could have put the 3.4 on but I'm just out of time. Will have to wait til next time. :(
I know a guy selling a MG 03 for $145000. Has a gang of miles though. 98k.:shrug:

dang thats alot of miles for a term. im going to be picky, im not really in that big of a hurry, especially with this snow lol.

Stewie 03

Established Member

WOW. Either that's one overpriced Termi or you threw in one too many zeros! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread