Danika Patrick may move to NASCAR (Roush Racing)

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I've heard that too. I think it will be for her since Nascar is much more popular. She should go after the money while she's young and can be marketed.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I cant wait for Bobby Gordon to start whining about weight advantage again(like he did with IRL). He is going to cry us all a river.

Coiled03

Established Member
I hope she stays in the IRL. Open-wheel racing as a whole needs her a lot more than NASCAR does.

Not to mention, moving to NASCAR would just be more fuel for the haters. They'd start talking about how she couldn't hack it in open-wheel racing. :rolleyes:

But, from a visibility standpoint, it's hard to argue. She'll certainly get a lot more exposure in NASCAR than she will in the IRL.

Oh....and yeah, I'd PIIHB, too.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
She will have sex with all the young guys, if I was single I'd be jealous. Ask her about her "military" experiences in Germany as a military brat.

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
DaleM said:
She will have sex with all the young guys, if I was single I'd be jealous. Ask her about her "military" experiences in Germany as a military brat.

DaleM...did you bag Danica Patrick when she was 16???

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yellow98SVT said:
DaleM...did you bag Danica Patrick when she was 16???
Nope, just familiar about when she was reigned in for being excessive with special guys in Germany. I have been married too long to have some young chick ruin my happiness.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
SanDiego01Snake said:
so she was a slut over in germany?
That is the word! She had to be reeled in. The only thing she could do better than drive was screw.

shamis935

Jesus built my hotrod
Established Member
Slider said:
I cant wait for Bobby Gordon to start whining about weight advantage again(like he did with IRL). He is going to cry us all a river.

please explain.

GodStang

Established Member
DaleM said:
That is the word! She had to be reeled in. The only thing she could do better than drive was screw.

Whats wrong with that? I know last month she was saying that no she would not go to NASCAR. Who knows. I know Tony Stewert was bitching about the weight also.

UCBeau

DaleM said:
damn it, why did she have to go and get engaged, i'd love to tag that

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
SanDiego01Snake said:
damn it, why did she have to go and get engaged, i'd love to tag that
If I was a single man she'd be fun to ride on..I mean, ride with.

King$nake

Banned
With NASCAR Implementing the Camry next year, and running the ugly ass ricer looking Car of Tommorow, and moving another female driver in nothing more than a marketing move, Im losing interest in NASCAR fast, and Ive been a fan since I was little

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
Word is now Montoya has been dumped by his F1 team today. So, he will probably be outfitted with a car soon.

I think it will be good for Patrick, if she were to come to NASCAR. She is very marketable. Whether she could hack it in stock cars remains to be seen. She can't do any worse than "Mr. 50 laps and my car broke Derrick Cope."

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I think it's a good idea. Erin Crocker will be running more Busch races and may make the Cup series in a couple of years. It's all about who the best racers are, regardless of gender or nationality. Personally, I hope she goes with Roush so Matt & Carl can show her how to be a winner and not a whiner.

Users who are viewing this thread