Dark Stainless SVE Drifts are here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder what this wheel would look like in a gloss or smi-gloss? I have a grabber blue car and can't make up my mind.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I wonder what this wheel would look like in a gloss or smi-gloss? I have a grabber blue car and can't make up my mind.

they are all over the web in satin black and Grabber Blue... Just look at those. Even their satin has a slight shine, not completely flat as you may think.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I've seen them in satin and like that look but what I have now on a different wheel is gloss black and I kind of like that look too. That's why I am on the fence.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Yeah, I've seen them in satin and like that look but what I have now on a different wheel is gloss black and I kind of like that look too. That's why I am on the fence.

Welcome to the WHEEL GAME! lol

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
STILL NO PICS WITH THE CANON...But here some more with the Galaxy S4 ;)

SVEGTCOLLAGE2_zpsf729e4f8.gif

GTSVE_zps054a5095.jpg

GTSVE2_zpsbbb4be9b.jpg

GTSVE5_zpsa0c2eeff.jpg

Last edited:

DynamiteBlues

Established Member
Pretty damn close...Maybe at best, a shade or 2 darker but with a more luster shine.

wow you think they are darker than the track pack wheels? i have a '14 track pack in Ingot silver and i feel like my wheels are darker and more charcoal than this new finish. Maybe its just the Track pack wheel against the ingot that makes it look darker? If they really are noticeably darker side by side i might give this finish a shot. Any chance you have brembo/trackpack wheels and are willing to roll one next to the SVE for finish comparison? :-D

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
wow you think they are darker than the track pack wheels? i have a '14 track pack in Ingot silver and i feel like my wheels are darker and more charcoal than this new finish. Maybe its just the Track pack wheel against the ingot that makes it look darker? If they really are noticeably darker side by side i might give this finish a shot. Any chance you have brembo/trackpack wheels and are willing to roll one next to the SVE for finish comparison? :-D

I do find them a shade smoke darker then the Brembo wheels due to the Brembo only being one shade of grey across the board. The SVE's somewhat have a reflected value to them from a shiny silver like finish to a darker charcoal look at times all depending on where you stand with lighting... (If this makes sense at all.) Just trying to capture what I see in person for you guys. ;)

You can sorta see here what I am talking about above. Hope this helps ~ + pics from previous page.

GTSVE5_zpsa0c2eeff.jpg

SVETirekindom_zps2d767c76.jpg

GTSVE4_zps40f8e031.jpg

GTSVE_zps054a5095.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread