dark star 17x4.5 and 15x10 w/tires

ultrajetboat

Established Member
I have for sale a set of dark stars with 250 miles on them and no track passes, pretty much brand new. I bought them with the intention of going to the track often, I then tore my acl and couldnt drive stick shift for a couple months. Now I want a boat so i need the money and need these gone. The fronts are m&h 26" radials, the rears are good year eagle ss radial P295/50R15. i have the lugs, washers, spacers, lug key that came with the dark stars. the lugs/spacers do kind of suck, i got them on fine but you can see that they are a soft metal, i would suggest buying the nicer ones that beefcake offers. also you will need the sway bar relocation brackets.

$1100

I am going to stick to local pickup for now, as they are very expensive to ship. located in san francisco east bay area.

email me for pics [email protected]

ultrajetboat

Established Member
still available, thought i had a buyer but i never heard from him again. to anyone that tried to contact me and i never responded i apologize i was extremely busy for a while. I am willing to trade for 19-20" black wheels. still local only, sorry but I only do sells in person so the buyer knows the condition on the item before investing in it.

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread