darwin candidate here

blownco

BLOWN 95 COBRA
Established Member
holy shit that guy is a ****in idiot it's scary to know that there a people out there like that

redz_02

Established Member
thats a serious matter, a friend of mine shot and killed his dad with a 12 guage on an incident similar to that.

turbocake

Established Member
I think it's real.

I thought it fake too at first then watched very closely.

Watch the timing of his footsteps and realize what it does to your balance as you walk. His left foot digs into the dirt/weeds relatively early in his step, but gradually gets stuck. the whole time, his weight keeps shifting forward as his body stays in motion, his right foot getting further and further under/behind his CG.

He really doesn't know he's going down for sure until his left foot STOPS moving forward. He's already way too far ahead of his right leg at this point, his left is lagging even further, and his body THEN realizes it's going down and reacts instantly with the hands-thrown-forward thing - which also makes him pull the trigger.

IMO he's lucky he fell with his arms way out in front like that. A standard stutter-step will give you enough time to get your hands underneath you and possibly a knee. No telling which way the gun might be pointing in a fall like that.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
his finger shouldnt of been on the trigger... only put your finger on the trigger when you are ready to shoot

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Watch the timing of his footsteps and realize what it does to your balance as you walk. His left foot digs into the dirt/weeds relatively early in his step, but gradually gets stuck. the whole time, his weight keeps shifting forward as his body stays in motion, his right foot getting further and further under/behind his CG.

He really doesn't know he's going down for sure until his left foot STOPS moving forward. He's already way too far ahead of his right leg at this point, his left is lagging even further, and his body THEN realizes it's going down and reacts instantly with the hands-thrown-forward thing - which also makes him pull the trigger.

I thought :bs: at first too and then I looked at it closer and it looks like he actually tripped.

It reminded me of that movie "Out of Sight" where the guy trips on the stairs and shot himself in the head. :bash:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I must say the first few times I watched that I was laughing pretty damn hard. I guess its because the camera guy was laughin too? :shrug: :lol:

verbal

Established Member
My fathers cousin was killed hunting by someone being careless with a shotgun. What is fu#$ed up is that the same guy that killed my father's cousin killed someone else the same way a few years earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread