Dash cam Recommendations

cwlanders

Established Member
I am looking at buying a dash cam, but I am pretty unfamiliar with what the best options are. I have been looking at the Rexing V1, but thought I would get some advice before I pull the trigger. For those of you that use dash cams, what do you use? or what would you recommend? Let's say the budget is $200.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I am looking at buying a dash cam, but I am pretty unfamiliar with what the best options are. I have been looking at the Rexing V1, but thought I would get some advice before I pull the trigger. For those of you that use dash cams, what do you use? or what would you recommend? Let's say the budget is $200.

Sorry about hi-jacking your thread OP. I am also interested in getting a dash cam in the near future, so I look forward to seeing what people recommend.

allister

Established Member
I have the Cobra HD Dash Cam from costco, it was $100. It works great. It probably isn't the best quality, but it's more than good enough for me. I just got it to record wildlife I see while out on the road or an accident, knock on wood I won't need it for that though.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've got a little Garmin, works great but no sound. It fits right behind the rear view mirror.

Dynobrat

Established Member
I recommend finding a used JVC Adixxion 2, and use the endless recording feature. You should be able to find a few of them on the cheap. Built in wifi and can also be used for other purposes. And it's waterproof. Mine has worked great and has great video. The mic is sensitive and the audio isn't top quality but the video quality is great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread