datalog cable for sct xcal2 question

SicilianMobster

Established Member
I know it's probably a really stupid question but I can't get a hold of sct or lethal.
Its the 9pin. Where the heck does the other end of the 9 pin go?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
One end plugs into the programmer and the other end with the loose wires gets wired to your widebands 5v output and ground.

Hope that helps.

Jared

SicilianMobster

Established Member
There's a 9pin connector on both sides..... sorry im new to this where are those wires located on an 03 cobra. I have a wideband gauge that the previous owner installed do I just use those wires?

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
You have to cut the one end off and expose the wires.

I had a 6 ft cable with my XCal2 and ended up cutting it into 2 cables and gave the other one to a buddy.

Just follow the instructions that c6zhombre posted and you will be fine. Even though you may have a different wideband, it still works the same way.

Oh, and be sure to Ohm out the wires with the pin out, the colors are never the same.

SicilianMobster

Established Member
Sorry im still new to this and im still learning my car. Wouldn't you think that the car would have had some datalogging done when the motor was built? (Heath at Modular Madness West) which side of the firewall would it be on? Any pictures for reference?

Mustang Matt

Established Member
Sorry im still new to this and im still learning my car. Wouldn't you think that the car would have had some datalogging done when the motor was built? (Heath at Modular Madness West) which side of the firewall would it be on? Any pictures for reference?

If your wideband still has bare connectors then *hopefully* they used their own wideband to do the tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread