Daytona Beach people?

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Brian97vobra
Just wondering how many people on here are from Daytona Beach?
yep we got a few in here, port orange for me:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Brian97vobra
Oh cool! So where do you guys hang out at or whatever? I hardly see any stangs around.
:dw: dude we got the daytona mustang club here. pm me or email [email protected] and i will give you the scoop. we got plenty of stangs here, how long you been in the area?

griffined

SVT driver
Yep. Welcoming all of the bike week folks with some of the same weather we had during the Rolex 24h race weekend. Heck, I saw snow on the ground at the Atlanta airport Thursday night on my way home.:(

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
packed as always, we have a run next week to the outback crabshack in fruit cove fla, down hwy 13 which runs down the st johns river:beer:

Brian97vobra

Established Member
I might have to come out sometime. Hopefully the cobra will be running by next weekend.
Hey Billy nice car man. I always see it in the parking lot at work. But i went up and checked it out while it was at the quick lane this morning.:thumbsup:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
holy chit, that is the lighting i have seen every now and then in employee parking:rockon: well hell i ought to stop in back there instead of typing:D service or quick lane:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread