Daytona video

spdfrkFL

Track Addict
Established Member
2 laps around Daytona.......enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VwtYg9dQvA"]YouTube - PBOC Daytona SuperSolo[/ame]

golden_eye

All show and no go
Established Member
That's pretty cool! When did this take place? I only live about 3 miles from the track and there's always stuff going on there.

spdfrkFL

Track Addict
Established Member
Craig,
Thanks for posting that video... man, one of these days I GOTTA drive the Big D...:burnout:

Jeff,

You would have a blast! They just started to open up the track again for DE's this year. The Audi club was there earlier this year. PBOC is the group that I ran with at this event. You can go as fast as your courage let's you.

truebluecobra

Been there - Done that...
Established Member
I ran Daytona last year with the Audi club and you are right it is scary fast - your nerve is your only limitation !!!!

The Audi club is doing it again this year, December 12th-14th I believe.............

Quick story.......

I was coming out of turn four onto the front stretch about 145 mph passing a Porsche on the outside and put my hand on the shifter for a second and then put it back on the steering wheel............

The instructor asks " Whats the matter outa' gears ?? "

My reply " No actually I have one more, just don't think I need it !! " LOL , I was only in 5th gear !!!

:coolman:

Priceless :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread