DD Winter Tire and Wheel

MattR

Established Member
My DD is a 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco, completely stock. I want a complete ready to bolt on package for MAX Michigan winter traction.

I want a tire size to maximize traction as well as wheel size. Looks of the wheel are not important.

I purchased my last couple of sets from DTD but pricing doesn't seem to be as good as it was a few years ago. My local store is several hundred less as well as Tire Rack.

Curious to see what you can do delivered to 48626.

Thanks

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the post MattR,

For max winter traction I'd recommend looking into a studded winter tire (if allowed in your state). At a quick glance it looks like we could get you into a 15" wheel and tire package with studded Hankook 419 tires for just over $1k. If thats more than you want to spend there are some non studded options that could help bring the price down. You mentioned you are also intrested in maximizing wheel size as well typically speaking you will get better winter traction with a taller narrower tire but if you are looking for larger wheels we have other winter tire and wheel packages with bigger wheels as well.

Give our sales department at call at 1.888.459.4080. Anyone here would be happy to help you. Your salesman can put together a few different packages for you and they can explain your TPMS options as well.

Last, your local Discount Tire is a great place to make your purchase. In-store purchases come with some added services that are not included in any online purchase and your local store, as you have found, will be competitive for you.

MattR

Established Member
I didn't mean larger wheels just what ever wheel and tire size would give the best traction while fitting the car. 15" is fine as long as they fit.

Users who are viewing this thread