Dead hook springs

klb2sweet

Established Member
I've tried to get in touch with Revan Racing for two weeks now with no results. Only have one question regarding the dead hook springs for a 2009 GT500. How much can the rear spring be adjusted? What is the range such as 0-3 inches or 0-2 etc..... I'm wanting to use them for two purposes. To adjust the rack of the car and traction. Any help is greatly appreciated.

RSAGT500

Established Member
I may not be much help but I have them installed with the adjustable perch and it sits a little higher than the Ford Racing drop springs with the adjustment all the way down. Here is a picture with FR front springs and rear dead hookers.
a74ae9044ecf8f5020ea65aaf03a7466.jpg

Joewee500

Established Member
%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i67.tinypic.com/o0tc41.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

Here's mine all the way down. Rsagt500, any luck on the sale.

heatsoaked12

Established Member
I have installed them starting with the perch all the way down which had the tire almost in the wheel well then all the way up and there is about 2.5 inches of wheel gap. These were the 10 inch spring with perch. 2012 with performance pack. Honestly didnt change my 60 foot one bit at the track.

klb2sweet

Established Member
thanks guys. I was on the fence with these or some coilovers but I was wondering how far I could adjust them since I still have plenty of wheel to fender gap even after using the Steeda sport springs on the back.

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
From looking at the perches I'd say about 2.5" of travel. Van has been going through a lot of things lately and I'm sure he's just swamped. Shoot him an email and he will get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expygator

Sleek98,
What is the overall height of the rear tire? There is such a drastic difference in the gap compared to the red GT500 pictured in this post. Both vehicles are adjusted to the lowest point yet yours is almost on the tire but the red car has considerable gap still.

Thanks, Dean

sleek98

Established Member
Sleek98,
What is the overall height of the rear tire? There is such a drastic difference in the gap compared to the red GT500 pictured in this post. Both vehicles are adjusted to the lowest point yet yours is almost on the tire but the red car has considerable gap still.

Thanks, Dean

Thats @Joewee500 car I was just posting the pic for him. I do have those springs but I have mine set at stock height.

Users who are viewing this thread