Dealer in Killeen (central TX)

NMRAcer

Aviator & Terminator
Established Member
I got trans problems and need to know where there is an SVT dealer in the Killeen area. Anyone know of one that they would trust thier car at?

Thanks in advance.............Ken

sonicblu03

Established Member
Would not trust mine to Automax Ford, have not tried Cove Ford though. If able take/drive/haul it down to LJF, Covert or Mac Haik in Austin. FWIW there are no SVT dealers in Killeen.

Mike

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I 2nd the motion to drive the snake down to Leif Johnson Ford in Austin. You will want to talk to Dan Hoenig in service, and ask that Thor perform the service.

davis31b

'04 COBRA
Established Member
DO NOT take it to Covert Ford in Austin, they sold me a '04 Cobra that was vandelized and they tried to cover it up, I had to get lawyers involved and we settled the case before I deployed.

Details can be found in the archives searching for my user id.

Automax is not an SVT dealer but I had great customer service. Unlike with Covert Ford, I walked in the service bay and found my rear seat on the roof of my car! :cuss: I almost lost it.

Any dealership is authorized to work on it, some may refuse but you can call Mark @ SVT on the phone and he will tell you that every dealership can work on them.

Hope my two cents helped.

Users who are viewing this thread