Dealer who F@cked me Now selling a Yellow Vert 42 K !!

FLBuckeye

Established Member
had to get my 1000 deposit today from the liars........was told A-Plan on a Red Vert. deposit placed 1/9/2 ........instead there ONE allocated 1st run Vert = yellow vert is sitting in their showroom NOW for $42 K .........surprised the dumb@sses don't even have it sold yet..........i say dumb@asses because they had three........yeah 3 Thunderbirds in their showroom too !!!
Somehow I get the feeling that $42 K for a Ford Cobra Vert might be a little steep for some ???!!!:rollseyes

By any chance anyone know a REal dealer willing to do Aplan on a 1st run ??
TIA
looks like it might be a GT Vert for me ??!! :??:
Or perhaps a lease on a jag X-Type .....any suggestions ?

Red2k3cobra

FLBuckeye:

What dealer did you order your car from so everyone can avoid them! Sorry to hear about your fiasco. Ford should put a stop to dealers and thier price gouging!!!

:fm:

StreetSnake

Established Member
FLBuckeye dont think you are going to find any dealership down here that hasnt sold out there first run, let alone sell on the A plan. I will give you the name of a stand up guy over at Maroone Ford in Margate check with Barry Hershman at least they dont play games with the price. Good luck:beer:

92LX5.0

Established Member
42,000 huh? thats cheap compared to oases Ford in Oldbridge NJ.

These douchebags are trying to get 10,000 over for a black vert. Thats 49,000 and change!! Unreal, and the sales guy didnt know jack bone about the vehicle. Some guy was asking what the difference was in the suspention, compared to the 01 cobra. This hump says ''nothing it didnt change, but this has a 6 speed'' I said no, this car has irs where the 01 didn't, or any other stang for that matter. He says ''oh'' than starts talking about the blower.

These dealers need to die!! thanx for listening, just got back from there.......

92LX5.0

Established Member
Buckeye,

tell us the name of that dealer and where theyre at

FLBuckeye

Established Member
Al "Fudge" Packer Ford

No pun intended .......AL "Fudge" Packer Ford in West Palm Beach ......laughed at the wench behind the counter at the dealership when I commented on "Nice Car " !
She had the gall to say "Yeah you can buy it for $42K" ......
I was ready to say something ........but just laughed at them !!
Actually their real name is Al Packer Ford.
My only qualm was that they should have come out and said from the beginning "No A Plan" ........that would have been cool, but I think the sales manager was getting greedy and wanted a guaranteed sale........gave them a typed letter requesting my money and shredding of all my papers....You should have seen the look on their face when they saw I had a typed "letter" .....
hAHHA
I'm sure one of the local TV stations could have had a field-day with this one.........but let bye-gones be by-gones (sp?) .......or in this case Fudge Packers !!!

92LX5.0

Established Member
Re: Al "Fudge" Packer Ford

Originally posted by FLBuckeye
No pun intended .......AL "Fudge" Packer Ford in West Palm Beach ......laughed at the wench behind the counter at the dealership when I commented on "Nice Car " !
She had the gall to say "Yeah you can buy it for $42K" ......
I was ready to say something ........but just laughed at them !!
Actually their real name is Al Packer Ford.
My only qualm was that they should have come out and said from the beginning "No A Plan" ........that would have been cool, but I think the sales manager was getting greedy and wanted a guaranteed sale........gave them a typed letter requesting my money and shredding of all my papers....You should have seen the look on their face when they saw I had a typed "letter" .....
hAHHA
I'm sure one of the local TV stations could have had a field-day with this one.........but let bye-gones be by-gones (sp?) .......or in this case Fudge Packers !!!

Are they trying to yank your chain with the deposit? or are they giving it back with no problem?

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
First let me say,

I wouldn't hesitate one minute with putting them on TV...

Screw them... what do you care at this point?

I am sick and tired of being crapped upon. Let my dealer try that on me an he will see real quick what happens..

Second, demand to talk to the owner in person on the showroom floor on Saturday morning in front of God and everybody start telling everyone there what happened...

Third, I think that the term douchebag has got to be one of the funniest words in our launguge..

Cudos to those who use it often...

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Somehow I don't think a television station will find it newsworthy, unless you can find about 10 others with the same deal in your area. But I bet the Better Business Bureau would find it interesting.:beer:

El Culebra

Established Member
I am having a shity day already and I come home boot up the computer to check the boards only to read this shit...excuse my english. I am F$cken mad about have to read this crap.....I've had it Folks lets do something......please I am sick and tired of hearing about my fellow Cobra owners getting F%cked.....any lawyers out there suggestions. :mj: :xpl: :fm:

FFFFFFFFF this...

89BlownBird

Originally posted by 92LX5.0
42,000 huh? thats cheap compared to oases Ford in Oldbridge NJ.

These douchebags are trying to get 10,000 over for a black vert. Thats 49,000 and change!! Unreal, and the sales guy didnt know jack bone about the vehicle. Some guy was asking what the difference was in the suspention, compared to the 01 cobra. This hump says ''nothing it didnt change, but this has a 6 speed'' I said no, this car has irs where the 01 didn't, or any other stang for that matter. He says ''oh'' than starts talking about the blower.

These dealers need to die!! thanx for listening, just got back from there.......

Ummm....Cobras have had IRS since 99

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 92LX5.0
Some guy was asking what the difference was in the suspention, compared to the 01 cobra. This hump says ''nothing it didnt change, but this has a 6 speed'' I said no, this car has irs where the 01 didn't, or any other stang for that matter. He says ''oh'' than starts talking about the blower.

99 1st year of IRS...Bilstein shocks are new though.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning

:thumbsup: :punch: :( :shrug:

:loser:
double0smile.gif

anteros511

Established Member
Dude I really think you should be able to do something about that. I know that if my dealer (DiBlasi Ford) who told me he'd give me MSRP when I met him at the auto show turned around and marked it up when it arrived I'll fight them to the death (legally that is.) and to 92LX5.0 who mentioned Oasis Ford, it's funny I got a call from them today saying they had (I think he said a black one) '03 cobra sitting in the showroom for sale. They called me because they were one of the dealers I called up a few months ago. I told him "Thanks for calling, but I already ordered mine from DiBlasi for MSRP, and you did say you were marking it up right?" The guy then hung up the phone!! Some people got balls!! Honestly, if I REALLY REALLY wanted the car and had the money I would pay the extra $3000 but I would do it only if I had no choice but certainally not more to me 39K and 42K is pretty close. But I'm sure if you keep looking you'll find it the way you want it.

Users who are viewing this thread