Dealers, keeping GT500 hiden??

IamMike

exUSAFmike
Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
If dealers are hidding them,I haven't seen them.Will take a good hidding place to hide 7/10-shelby Gt500.I think there being sold as soon as they hit there lots and the buyers are hidding them. Just my thoughts.
:lol:

NOT. did you not read there are some dealers w/ more than one sitting on the showroom floor. They are not selling as soon as they are hitting the lots, as some are asking 15k+ still. you can even find some on ebay that have been relisted numerous times and still haven't sold.

bluestreak89

Established Member
scottmartin said:
Ford dealers are not retarded, they are trying to sell the car for as much as they can get. Remember, with the exception of the Ford GT,,, they sell most of their new cars at invoice. They make their money in service and used cars. I'd do the same thing. Got to make money when you can. If you dont want to pay the ADM, dont buy the car.

Yeah but at some point you have to say this isnt working and unless there are several more being made than people think then dealers are killing the sale of the car. It is retarded when you figure that people are not gonna pay that and a new model is coming out, I think the 07's will immediately go to MSRP when the KR news is released officially. There cant be that many people THAT stupid to buy a car for way over MSRP when the 08' is coming and the KR is coming. ADM's start dropping a few months after you start seeing the cars sitting on lots all over the place and we've been seeing that for a little while now. Happened with the Viper, the Vette and now the GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread