Dealership Experience/Ease of Ordering

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
I thought it might be a good thread topic to discuss what dealers we all are purchasing from. I ended up ordering from a dealer in Rochester, NY even though I'm in Columbus, OH due to them being $300 under invoice with no haggling. Van Bortel Ford is the dealer and have loved the customer service. Every dealer around me has laughed at the deal they gave me and said "They can't do that". PM if you want my salesman info. I figure I'll get the car and visit Niagra Falls to make a nice weekend out of it. Some dealers still think it's 1985 and there is no internet to discuss things like this.

Any other good/bad experiences for fellow members in aiding their decision where to buy?

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
My closest dealership offered me MSRP with about a $1800 discount, which I knew I could still do a little better than that, so I got a quote from them with my X-Plan pin and took the quote to a dealership about 45 mins away who gave me invoice with no processing fees. So if you are having issues getting close to invoice, you can sign up at Mustang Club of America for $50 for a year and get the X-plan pin.

Users who are viewing this thread