Deatschwerks injectors

avgt500

Established Member
Just seen these are standard equipment in the 2016 cobrajet, they seem reasonably priced, anybody know anything about these?
http://www.deatschwerks.com/products/fuel-injectors/modern-muscle/ford/mustang-gt500-shelby-kr/2007-14-mustang-gt500-shelby-kr/17u-00-0095-8-detail

Speedboosted

Established Member
Some people like them, others don't. General consensus seems to be Injector Dynamics or GTFO.

Jon82387

Established Member
I run 88's in my lightning, they are great as far as i can tell.... im tuning it with prp.

They are good injectors just think not as many people use them.... they have the specs/tuning tables on there website too.

nxhappy

Established Member
I am selling some brand new Ford Racing 80lb'ers for $350.....very cheap and plenty of people running them ...

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I researched this to death last winter. Basically they are very very close to the quality of Injector Dynamics at a significant savings. Both are built using the same Bosch cores and both come in flow matched sets with a tuning card specific to your set of injectors.

Speedboosted

Established Member
I researched this to death last winter. Basically they are very very close to the quality of Injector Dynamics at a significant savings. Both are built using the same Bosch cores and both come in flow matched sets with a tuning card specific to your set of injectors.

Good to know. I certainly can appreciate the savings they offer, especially if they're close in quality. I pay Lund good money to tune the car, I'm sure he can handle it :)

Joewee500

Established Member
Lund can tune them. I think the consensus is that some tuners prefer IDs. When I first started my build Lund did not want to tune my car with a triple pump dead head setup with 72cc injectors. He preferred ID 1000s and Gimme 5 intake on a Kenne Bell. I chose to find a new tuner that said they could tune any combo I wanted. It's best to choose the Combo your tuner is comfortable tuning.

rlhay2

Established Member
If their injectors are like their fuel pumps, no thanks. I'll stick with ID for injectors and Walbro for in-tank fuel pumps.

fullboogie

Established Member
Just to be a little more specific: A couple of years ago I bought a set of injectors that lots of people were using. Then I contacted the guy who I wanted to do the tune, and he said he really did not like to tune those injectors for a variety of reasons. I ended up selling the injectors at a loss, buying new ones, and finally getting my tune. Lesson learned.

Users who are viewing this thread