Debadging a Mustang. Who has done this?

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Only thing that isnt shaved is where the "ford" emblem goes on the deck lid. Got replaced by a billet "4.6" and the antenna was a PITA btw.
IMG_8669.jpg

IMG_8670.jpg

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Ask and you shall Recieve Sam

Shaved fender emblems and Antenna
DSC_0037-2.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Shaved trunk
s8.jpg

This is what i use for an antenna (above the rearview mirror). Didn't know there was an AM/FM app though. Huh? Maybe i will download that and rip off the antenna? Anyways here it is. Its from Crutchfield

DSC_0011-1.gif

Still one of my favorite Mustangs on this site. :bowdown:

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
hmm, what kind of antenna is that?

and if you have an Android Phone.. you can look into "tunein radio" app.

If i remember correctly its called the universal AM/FM Hidden antenna.

I don't mean to be off subject but my god your have pretty much the perfect new edge cobra. I have never seen a better one. Congrats!

Thanks buddy but its a clone. The car itself is a 2000 GT. A lot of time and work has gone into it and not yet complete.

how fast is the boot up on that thing? my AVIC-910BT boot up is slower than snot and it drives me crazy.

mine is pretty quick.

Still one of my favorite Mustangs on this site. :bowdown:

Thanks buddy. Means a lot. :beer:

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Cool thanks!! Hopefully he'll post up. Speaking of antenna's, I have the delete on my car now...i have horrible reception with the windsheild mounted antenna. What are you planning to use for radio?

I was going to go with the windshield mount as well, but I don't listen to the radio very much, and if you're having problems with it, I may just get a new heaadunit with an Ipod jack, I don't need the radio.

Oman_cobra

Established Member
i actually like this idea, and was so close of doing the "de-badge" to my s197 before letting her go :(

Users who are viewing this thread