Debating on selling the cobra

RL1

Established Member
Been going through a nasty divorce since September. I am keeping the house so i'm trying to figure out ways to shave the financial weight. I'm contemplating on selling the Cobra and my 96 diesel and using the profit to buy a early 00's Diesel dully extra cab. I figure it would rid me of the $540 per month on the Cobra, taxes and insurance savings.

Car has 27k on the clock now, in great shape of coarse - need a ball park figure as to what I should ask for it...suggestions please.

03 10th anniversary
27k - mods in signature

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
I would say try 25,000, and than go from there. Sorry about your current situation.

Last edited:

snake bite 03

Damn man sorry to here that u mite need to get rid of it. Wish i had the money to pick up another cobra and one that runs too...

RL1

Established Member
SilverSnake01 said:
Damn man sorry to here that u mite need to get rid of it. Wish i had the money to pick up another cobra and one that runs too...

I'll miss it but i still have the fox body - also, a dulley with 22.5" Alcoa wheels is pretty bad ass too :-D

kr4.gif

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Sell the Cobra as you need to focus on the house. I figure maybe
25k-27k for a price? You still have other vehicles to use too.
Hope everything works out ok for you. Ken

RL1

Established Member
KenCobra03 said:
Sell the Cobra as you need to focus on the house. I figure maybe
25k-27k for a price? You still have other vehicles to use too.
Hope everything works out ok for you. Ken

I know, it's just really difficult. I feel like she's already ripped enough away from me. I enjoy the car so much, it's hard to let go. I need to do what ever I have to do secure a home for the kids. She's in an apartment collecting welfare and the kids aren't happy - with out the house it would make it so much worse for them.

They are with me more than half the time, and I'm only keeping the house for them as difficult it is. If it weren't for them I would have packed my shit and moved to Vegas. Have plenty of friends out there with high end jobs, I could have done well.

I owe 14,500 on the Cobra and could probably get 8,500 for the Diesel and plow. That is a potential of 18k or so. Figured I can buy an early extra cab dually diesel that would serve all three purposes...Plow, family vehicle and tow the Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread