decal mod on the daily driver

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
Couldn't help but put this on my daily driver for shits and giggles....
Might piss a few people off but oh well :shrug:

IMG_20110827_125503-1.jpg

As for the info on the car... I just got too good of a deal on it to pass it up... It has a brand new upgraded engine and transmission from a GSR among other things... (yes it has a fart can muffler also, but it has a stock manifold so it's not as bad as it could be)

securedownload-1.jpg

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Couldn't help but put this on my daily driver for shits and giggles....
Might piss a few people off but oh well :shrug:

IMG_20110827_125503-1.jpg

As for the info on the car... I just got too good of a deal on it to pass it up... It has a brand new upgraded engine and transmission from a GSR among other things... (yes it has a fart can muffler also, but it has a stock manifold so it's not as bad as it could be)

securedownload-1.jpg

I would drive it, (maybe its the PR in me :lol:). Just don't ricer it out.

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
well I got the windows tinted and the lower front bumper was all scratched up where there was a lip there at one time so I ordered one of those and got it in the mail today. Other than that, just replace the factory blown speakers and prob some different wheels.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
well I got the windows tinted and the lower front bumper was all scratched up where there was a lip there at one time so I ordered one of those and got it in the mail today. Other than that, just replace the factory blown speakers and prob some different wheels.

Nah, I would keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread