december 18th or 19th baton rouge gathering

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
really though chad i might be so broke that i have to let you drive my car, cause i might not be able to by gas. (thanks to NEW YORK CITY)
Damn dog shirts :mj: :-D .

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
No bashing here bud just a lil humor:thumbsup: . Tried calling ya the other night about some heads (afrs) for the 94 but they sold already.
Have you tried selling the tb and other stuff?

SHAKER3

Established Member
Hey Craig,I'll donate a buck to the cause,it might wet the injectors for you..my g/f drives a Matrix but I try not to tell anybody that.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
chads will have the stuff on ebay soon, so that will help.
kevin do you know anybody that wants a forged bottom end with 0 miles on it. I remember some guy with AFR's on a silver coupe wanting some boost.
Now's the time for that guy to get ready for all that boost. hint hint

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'll pass b/c when my stock bottom end goes b/c of boost, I'm going 331 stroker.
How much ya want for it anyways? My cousin needs a new motor for his truck.

SVT Muscle

Established Member
I won't make it, I'm working.
Craig, I've been thinking about the poker run a little. I think the state capital building would be a great place to start. Plenty of parking, a great background for pics (the park) and we can use the steps to get a bunch of different angles of the cars.

What do y'all think? Maybe in a month or two we can organize a poker run.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Dammit, I just went back on shift yesterday, been on crutches for 5 weeks. Well I'm so low on overtime now, (I was high man in the plant) I got forced into working. 5Nights straight (after today and yesterday) then 1/2 day off then 5 days straight, all the way through Chrismas. Well Ya'll have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread