03evil_mach_1

Established Member
so what should be my first mod....

im getting the car tinted in a week an thinking of dropping
with....

what should i do:??::shrug:

buckinwild

Established Member
I always like to start at the exhaust end so I say X or H pipe, cat's optional. Next go catback, cai, intake spacer, gears 4.10's-up/tune(r). Headers aren't my cup of tea but some have gotten good gains out of them with a proper retuning.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
SLP's are freaking loud. Bassani, MagnaFlow, Borla are all great sounding CB that arent crazy loud. UPR has the best price for a new O/R X

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I liked both my setups......stock H with SLP LM1s, and UPR catted X with BOrla STingers.

BTW - if you do that much airflow mods..plan on ~300-500 for a custom tune...pending if you get the handheld and who does the work.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
SLP's are alot of things...deep is not one of them. The 1's are high pitched, raspy. The 2's are better but still hella loud!

EVO-lution

Established Member
SLP's will be VERY LOUD. they're not deep tone at all. im planning to run LM1's with KOOKS LT's, Kooks catted midpipe. Borla sounds good. MAC sounds amazing as well. they're pretty loud as well.

I say buy that pypes O/R X off Nineonesix and get yourself Borla stingers and you'll be good.

Shackleford

Established Member
I don't know how anyone could stand driving one of these cars without a STS. That was my first mod.

203SBvert

Established Member
STS is Short Throw Shifter ;-)
Id recommend MGW, but really any will be a great improvement over stock like Steeda or Pro5.0 etc etc, all for around $200 new

Glynnbrn

SLP LM on dyno and some drive bys

This is with Catted SLP x-pipe and LM
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsAH0YPtyEo]YouTube - Brian's 2004 Mach 1[/ame]

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
hey do you guys know what kind of logos this are on the fenders of this mach.......

they look sick but what do they say lol

please if anyone let me know an were i can find them

03.gif

EVO-lution

Established Member
hey do you guys know what kind of logos this are on the fenders of this mach.......

they look sick but what do they say lol

please if anyone let me know an were i can find them

03.gif

They look like the old school badges from the 60's stangs. The old style "289" with the "V" style thing underneath it. Of course it would read "281" instead.

Users who are viewing this thread