decided on keeping the mach 1

4valvemach

Established Member
I dont think the roush Xpipe will work you need a X for a 4v not a 2v.

The best race I had in my 02 T/A was against a neon srt4 this guy was talking trash all the time.He said my car was a fat pig and since it was a auto it would be a turd.I told him lets go out to the compound and race(street racing spot)and run them.I show up with my brother and he shows up with two hot chicks and hes freind.We do four runs and he is almost 2 1/2 cars behind me and he gets even more pissed after each run.The girls and his freind were like WTF so I tell him ok I will let my brother run my car.My brother puts another three wins under the T/A's belt.By now his face is all red and he is pissed says he is almost out of gas and is going home and took off.

:rockon:

Nineonesix

Established Member

The best race I had in my 02 T/A was against a neon srt4 this guy was talking trash all the time.He said my car was a fat pig and since it was a auto it would be a turd.I told him lets go out to the compound and race(street racing spot)and run them.I show up with my brother and he shows up with two hot chicks and hes freind.We do four runs and he is almost 2 1/2 cars behind me and he gets even more pissed after each run.The girls and his freind were like WTF so I tell him ok I will let my brother run my car.My brother puts another three wins under the T/A's belt.By now his face is all red and he is pissed says he is almost out of gas and is going home and took off.

I dont know about that. I bought my xpipe from American muscle for the gt, and it worked fine for my car. There is actually no pipe just for a 4v. From what im seeing the only differences between the pipes are for long and short tubes. I could be wrong, but thats what im seeing.

03evil_mach_1

Established Member

oh yea i murdered some dumb kid in 5 pulls in a like tangerine srt4 but my best
race i have to say was, an old skoo modded porshe an a 94 turbo supra :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
nah any midpipe will work as long as its for 99-04. they all used similar midpipes. but yea 03Evil Mach 1 SS's are no joke. one came up to me the other day and i was like...neeehhhh ill pass hahahahaha

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
nah any midpipe will work as long as its for 99-04. they all used similar midpipes. but yea 03Evil Mach 1 SS's are no joke. one came up to me the other day and i was like...neeehhhh ill pass hahahahaha

da name is israel dawg..... :beer: whats yours....
an yea there no joke man those things are quick, i love them but ill prob try
to get one once the new ls3 come out :)

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
i got to admit i loved ***in with stangs when i had mine.....i smoked
a 03 roush lol.....nasty

an yea i saw today a white ss an ass soon as he saw me floored it sounded good...
an saw a navy blue ss today too :(
No offense, but that doesn't reallly mean anything. only the stg3's (360Rs) are somewhat to talk about when it comes to drag racing..road racing, he'd hand you your ass. Even teh stg 3s (03) are but a mid 13 generally. STG1 and 2 are basically GT's.

Psst - wrong.
There is actually no pipe just for a 4v. From what im seeing the only differences between the pipes are for long and short tubes. I could be wrong, but thats what im seeing.
Correct......and the catback's are diff. pending IRS or SRA.

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
getting plates

well im getting my plates soon.....
an i wanted them to say something idk tho....

any ideas.....
i like evilmach, 03 mach, :burnout::burnout:

let me know what u guys think an
throw out any ideas u have

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
griggs and forget about it!!!!:beer:

call them up they are have a jan sale right now!!!! mild to wild they are one of the best out there!

ive heard of them, i was goin to buy some headers from them when i had this other car

but dont kno how good they really are

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
ive heard of them, i was goin to buy some headers from them when i had this other car

but dont kno how good they really are

have you heard of mm? they usually run in front of mm mustangs at the nasa road racing events. check out griggs racing on youtube. this is one of their vids.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rrwkAkkLOs]YouTube - Griggs Racing 2008 Virginia City Hill Climb 3:24[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread