Decided to sell, 93 Cobra Teal/Black cloth

Teal93svt

Established Member
well guys ive decided to sell the car. Looking for 12k o.b.o., The car has 39+ original miles. clean car. it does have a rebuildable title on it. The car just took 3rd in World Ford Challenge 9 (cobra class). the car is just awesome. With o/r xpipe and mufflers it put down 235hp at the wheels on the dyno. i im planning on putting the stock radio back in.

You can email me at [email protected]. i do have a king cobra clutch with a new flywheel, to go with the car. still have the original rotors from the front also.

This car is one of the rarer teal and black cobras has every option but the one you dont want(leather). I have the svt certificate, and smaller brochure.

1 of 185 teal/black

Factory Options:
Sunroof
Cd player
Power seat
Rear defroster

Replaced:
New tires
New ford shocks and struts
New front brakes(slotted rotors)/have new rear but not on car

Mods:
Mac O/R X pipe--have stock h pipe
Dynomax mufflers--have stock mufflers
FFRP red 9mm spark plug wires--have stock plug wires
Silver faced guages
dual pillar guages--have stock pillar piece

New Lower Price----$10,500

MVC-009S.jpg

MVC-006S.gif

MVC-002S.jpg

2.gif

cobrafront.jpg

93.jpg

93cobra.jpg

93-6.jpg

93-3.jpg

93-4.jpg

Last edited:

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
Did you have the cobra at the McDonalds car show on Young Street about a month ago?

Last edited:

Teal93svt

Established Member
well i showed up there but didnt have it in the show. i was there for maybe 15 min

04mellowyellow said:
Did you have the cobra at the McDonalds car show on Young Street about a month ago?

Last edited:

Teal93svt

Established Member
no it was wrecked back in 97 or 98, from what i found out the car slid into like 2 poles on the drivers side. Like the poles in front of walmart. they replaced the rear quarter, door, fender and hood. The car looks awesome.

buddha93 said:
Pretty clean car man. What's the scoop on the rebuild....wreck, recovery, etc.?

BLK93GT

Established Member
Nice looking car..always wanted a Teal 93 Cobra. The only thing that is a killer is the salvage title...of course it would be alot more without it. I think I saw this car for sale on www.cars-on-line.com a few years ago?? Only reason I remember it is the part about it being wrecked on the driver side and the salvage title? Was that who you bought it from? I think I still have that add printed out...I'll have to look for it now. I had emailed the owner about it then..

Teal93svt

Established Member
i bought it from a guy here in missouri, i think 10,500 is more than reasonable cosidering ive been seeing 93 cobras selling for over 20k. This car has original miles and shows it. i really need it gone though.

Teal93svt

Established Member
come on people dont be scared of the title, there are several people asking over 20k on autotrader with more miles. this is a good price for the car with this many miles. If you have any questions email me.

[email protected]

Bobby

buddha93

Established Member
The previous wreck is killing you, but stick to your guns. I'm sure the car is solid, and it's a very clean. You just have to find the right buyer. Someone is bound to come along sooner or later. Not enough room in my garage......lol!

Users who are viewing this thread