Decided to sell

Red3

Established Member
Well, I have toyed with the idea of selling my car for awhile now and I finally decided to do it. I regret not getting a SN95 or a Fox instead of the Cobra. I'm looking to get into a SN95 Cobra, preferably a 95, or a Fox. I haven'y been truly happy with my car for a long time

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
don't you have a bum motor?

What is a sn95 or fox gonna do for you that a new edge doesn't

cobraracer46

Banned
I haven'y been truly happy with my car for a long time
If you really want to feel unhappy, just wait until actually sell your moded cobra for chump change.:eek: The market value for new edge cobra's is in the toilet and once you figure out that there is no way in hell that you will get 16K for your Cobra, your unhappy mood might make you jump off a bridge.:fart:

Red3

Established Member
wow man, that's a curve ball. your car spoken for already?

No, my car is not spoken for. I told one of my friends and he said he will buy it but I don't know how serious he was.

If I may ask, why are you not happy with your car?

It's a mix of things. I thought I would love having a vert and I don't. My top is up 95% of the time summer or winter. New rules at track say I need a 6pt cage to run faster than a 13.5. I wish I had gotten a coupe.

Wow Curtis, I thought you had big plans for the car?

I did. Well, still do cuz if it doesn't sell then it will still get done eventually. Engine will not be done this summer as planned though. I decided to wait. Maybe next year.

don't you have a bum motor?

What is a sn95 or fox gonna do for you that a new edge doesn't

No, there is nothing wrong with my motor. What makes you think that? I just have always wanted a SN95. It was the Mustang that made me fall in love with them.

If you really want to feel unhappy, just wait until actually sell your moded cobra for chump change.:eek: The market value for new edge cobra's is in the toilet and once you figure out that there is no way in hell that you will get 16K for your Cobra, your unhappy mood might make you jump off a bridge.:fart:

Then it won't sell. I am willing to trade and also willing to talk on the price. If it doesn't sell then it doesn't sell.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I keep tossing around selling mine as well. I've had it forever, but it might be time to move on. The market is shit, so that's probably be the reason I won't sell her.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
It's a mix of things. I thought I would love having a vert and I don't. My top is up 95% of the time summer or winter. New rules at track say I need a 6pt cage to run faster than a 13.5. I wish I had gotten a coupe.

I can understand that. I want to build a fast vehicle as well, but my vert kinda holds me back. Heavy, need a cage, blah blah blah. You know the deal. I am saying f it though. I love having the top down and if it is nice out, it is down. So I have decided to just make a mall cruiser. lol. Make it look as good as possible and give it some nice getup for the street. No track use.

Users who are viewing this thread