Decided to Shoot the GT500 today (Military Theme)

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
the A-10 is seriously a badass mother ****er. Sad it doesnt get as much credit as it should; though i loved seeing it in Terminator: Salvation kicking ass.

Their was a whole video game dedicated to the A-10

Never heard of A-10 Cuba? :D

A-10 Cuba! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

used to play that shit all the time in middle school, we'd have a network game of like 8 people going on :rockon:

To the OP: Great pics and as always, car looks fantastic!

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
AWESOME looking car OP! I WANT ONE! :beer:

Awesome pictures. Love the A-10

GAU-8%20on%20A10%20Thunderbolt.jpg

BAD ASS!!!!! :rockon: I love the A-10! That is one kick ass plane. That thing is a f**king tank!

chrisheltra

Established Member
the A-10 is seriously a badass mother ****er. Sad it doesnt get as much credit as it should; though i loved seeing it in Terminator: Salvation kicking ass.

Put the A-10 and AH64 in my top 3 things that fly and blow shit up. Other just being the F22 out of sheer awesomeness.

Im a tad bit partial toward these. :D

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y6lZmLdtR4"]YouTube- Lockheed AC-130 Gunship USAF Aerospace Power[/nomedia]

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
cool pics bud. My brother is stationed at barksdale he drive a pretty fast 2000 Z28 you wouldnt happen to know him would you. works with HVAC.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
1 bad bullitt,

Car looks great in black. If FORD can put an IRS in this car, I will be all over it & get one for myself... BTW, please post as many pictures as you want. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread