Decided to wash the Bullitt. (56K...Go to the movies!)

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
I had a day off from work today so I decided to wash the car. What do you guys think?
IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4017.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

Where does the ground stop and the car start?
IMG_4023.jpg

and of course some pics of the goods :coolman:
IMG_4011.jpg

IMG_4014.jpg

Last edited:

stvdman

Established Member
What do I think? Good job on the wash. It was a brave thing to then drive it right into a dirt parking lot...back to washing....

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
stvdman said:
What do I think? Good job on the wash. It was a brave thing to then drive it right into a dirt parking lot...back to washing....
That is why you must drive very slowly. Once you get back onto the pavement then :burnout:

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Very clean car! I think it would look better if you made it look like how it came stock. Bullits look bad ass with no spoiler and with the bullit Wheels.

None the less Sweet Ride.

|)ual(am

Six Cylinder of Fury!
Established Member
Very nice! The Bullitt is one of my favorite 99-04 models; second only to the Mach 1.

I didn't even notice the 03 Cobra spolier on there at first glance, I had to look again, it flows just that well with the car and looks very good. Not every color of car can do that without the customary 03 Cobra rear bumper, but your car does it perfectly. Major props man. :rockon:

95riosnake

Established Member
lookin good! I personally love the terminator spoiler on it. I am not really a wingless fan on any mustang, but let it go on the bullitts just because they came that way. I like it alot better the way you have it though :beer:

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
Nice Bullitt! I too am thinking of buying some silver R's for my car.. I like the look. My only complaint with your R's (they are AFS right?) is how the spokes bend out odd in comparison to the real R's. Nitpicking aside, thumbs up to you sir.

Users who are viewing this thread