Decided what im going to do with the cobra!

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Im probably going to start demoding it this weekend and get her all nice, claybared and so on, then after we come back from vacation im going to trade her in. I want like no car payments so i will probably trade it in to kia and go a couple thousand upside down on a rio or something ass cheap for 7k then sell my mods, gauges, and everything. Anyone wanna start some offers on my parts lol?

Fast Willy

Established Member
you'll def get more if you sell it privatly. Atleast try for a little bit. Its not going to hurt to just post about your car in the market place. How many miles are on your car?

ModsAway

Established Member
I have no idea how you are going to go from a cobra to a Kia of all things, please say it isn't so.

BruntzySVT

Established Member
I do not have the install too, nittos are going with the car, and yes im going to a kia because i have realized theres more to life then just a car at the age of 17! I spend like all my money on it when i could be saving for a bright future...Pulleys, o i dont know make me an offer? lol, i think they were like 500 from BF

BruntzySVT

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
u gonna sell the nitto's?? what guages?
Dynojet A/f Wideband
Autometer boost, fuel, and water temp, all only about 1 week old in a 3 gauge pillar and 2 gauge isntrumental pillar. Those ran around 950!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
BruntzySVT said:
Dynojet A/f Wideband
Autometer boost, fuel, and water temp, all only about 1 week old in a 3 gauge pillar and 2 gauge isntrumental pillar. Those ran around 950!

what style of guages? is the pillar painted ot match inside? u can pm me the details if you want

lifter213

Established Member
trade the Cobra in on a Kia? :lol1: Get a used S10 truck or something dude. Anything is better than a Kia. :shrug:

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
Where in Texas are you and what color are the BF pulleys? Price? I might be interested. Might be able to pick this stuff (maybe more) from you locally if you're close enough and the price is right.

stangfreak

Established Member
yea there is more to life than a car. but you will kick yourself in the ass when the car is gone. this is the best toy a man can have

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
Kia? are you nuts? You do know that Kia owners get laid the least often of all car brands right? BMW was the highest, and Ford was in second. Please man, get a focus or a cavalier or something. Anything would be better than a Kia.

SVTspeed

Established Member
get svt focus bro! They are relatively cheaper.. and much better than a Kia IMO.. but GL in whatever you choose

Users who are viewing this thread