'Deep Creep' through the blower inlet?

Just out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone has sprayed Seafoam's aerosol version (Deep Creep) through the T/B or blower inlet and allowed it to sit for a bit before starting?

MaximumVelocity

Mod motor convert
Established Member
AFAIK, Deep Creep is made by SeaFoam, but is penetrating oil for loosening rusty bolts like PB Blaster. DO NOT spray it in the inlet.

Thanks for clarifying that Maximum Velocity. I wasn't aware it was like PB Blaster. I used to spray the Deep Creep into the upper intake of my old 01 Cobra and watch the car smoke like crazy and figured could do the same with the Termie.

It was smoking cuz it was burning that nasty crap, not so good.

I'm not sure I agree with that since my old 01 smoked in the same manner when I sucked SeaFoam through the PCV line. The smoke show was identical. I've sucked SeaFoam through the Termie's PCV line but there's no smoke to be found.

Jefe

Established Member
From their site:

DEEP CREEP is SEA FOAM in an aerosol can.

* Penetrating lubricant
* Penetrates rusted parts
* Air intake cleaner
* Carbon remover
* Engine fogging oil
* Starting spray with lube
* Airtool lubricant and cleaner
* Gun cleaner and lubricant
* Lock lubricant and de-icer
* Moisture dispersant
* Metal surface protectant
* Road tar remover
* Adhesive and grease cleaner
* Lubricates pulleys, hinges, locks and toys and much more!

Sea Foam--DEEP CREEP

Ive used Seafoam on numerous Mustangs but not this Cobra yet. Almost all put out a massive white cloud. I have seen some that dont burn off any carbon so I think it all depends on how they are putting it in their system or how dirty is actually was

hotcobra03

Established Member
blower

boy hard call here,,,well i did sea foam in mine,,,than had to pull apart blower cause the black coating started coming off,,,others have said dont worry about it....my intercooler isnt superclean and i think it might be lowering my boost..(sounds like air going backwards when high boost)..im gonna try bk44 sprayed into tb..ive seen this stuff work on intake while off of car .....best cleaner ive seen,but costly

Users who are viewing this thread