Defi Gauge Users

1s9v9t3

Established Member
I just had a few questions for those running the defi gauges. I am looking at getting a boost, fuel pressure, and water temp gauge (use it as trans temp).
Where is the best place to buy them? Also, would I even be able to run the water temp gauge as a trans temp, I dont see a problem with it, but maybe Im wrong. Also how hard are they to wire up with the control box that I will also buy. And finally any pics?
Thanks,
Simon

krzemienr

NOS Doesn't Make You Cool
Established Member
for the price of them i would steer you way from defi and go ProSport, same quility sensors, haven't had any problems,has warning functions, as well as recall functions like the Defi as well as a on/off ceremony they do with the full sweep and everything, but less wiring=less headaches here's a pic of mine

2907686_35_full.jpg

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
for the price of them i would steer you way from defi and go ProSport, same quility sensors, haven't had any problems,has warning functions, as well as recall functions like the Defi as well as a on/off ceremony they do with the full sweep and everything, but less wiring=less headaches here's a pic of mine

2907686_35_full.jpg

I have the prosports as well and love them!!!!!!! I have water temp, boost, and fuel pressure I have a video but I can't access it at work:fm: I'll post it when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread