Delay or Not Delay... That is the Question???

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
Over the last few days I have been asked about a rumored delay in the 2014.5 Mustang. First off, I do not know nor will I ever and personally, I'm not worried if that was the case. Some quick background on this rumor...

It was communicated that the first rendition of the 2014.5 Mustang was abandoned as well as some of the design team along with it. There could be some truth to this but it's worded to attract negative attention. Like I have said before, there are probably multiple "finished" products. When I say "finished" I mean a finished concept not a finished production car. What I believe happened is, these designs that didn't quite make it (Evos) was taken off the drawing board and the teams decommissioned. It is no secret that there were quite a few different teams working on the concepts from all around the world.

First indicator that the Mustang is indeed nearly complete is that the car was shown to some 3rd party (Ken Block).

In the meantime, while we wait for real spy shots, we can eagerly await 3rd party renditions of the car. I myself am awaiting a concept drawn by a very talented member of The Mustang Source. Members screen name is Top Notch and he has been actively constructing Mustang concepts for some time. This is a sneak-peak of his latest 6th Generation Mustang concept for MM&FF. It is of a red GT500 and is said to be, by MM&FF, the most exciting concept on the internet right now...

Enjoy the peak!!!

2015_Teaser_zps0080102a.jpg
2015_MUSTANG_ComingSoon_zps76a14411.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the overall shape.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread